Barber shop, Memorial Union, Madison, Wisconsin.
The barbers’ names are visible above the mirrors—Lyle, John, Len and Tony. The barbershop was on the first floor of Memorial Union on the UW-Madison campus, now occupied by Peet’s Coffee and Tea shop.
via: University of Wisconsin-Madison Archives and Record Management Services
UW-Madison Archives is also on Tumblr!
11 Notes/ Hide
- micheldeolmedo likes this
- mindallmine likes this
- gabriellabacaloni likes this
- gembatea reblogged this from wiscohisto
- smartchickscommune reblogged this from wiscohisto
- uwmadarchives reblogged this from wiscohisto
- uwmadarchives likes this
- smartchickscommune likes this
- hisloveisfiercehisloveisstrong likes this
- horizon-destruction reblogged this from hisloveisfiercehisloveisstrong
- slavnic likes this
- cordeliaopal likes this
- americanguide likes this
- captain-saveaho likes this
- wiscohisto posted this