Jean Baptiste Herlache house, Door County, Wisconsin, 1895.
According to the catalog record, this log home in rural Door County survived the Peshtigo Fire; the logs were later covered with clapboard siding.
via: Belgian-American Research Collection, Cofrin Library, UW-Green Bay, by way of University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
9 Notes/ Hide
- scr-3w-s0ci3ty likes this
- motherboardtv likes this
- becgo likes this
- thenatashamarie reblogged this from andicta
- andicta reblogged this from wiscohisto
- cordeliaopal likes this
- abeetlesblog likes this
- ktilston reblogged this from wiscohisto
- hxrlem reblogged this from wiscohisto
- This was featured in #History
- mike-ambs likes this
- wiscohisto posted this