Foat float in Independence Day parade, Waterford, Wisconsin, ca. 1920.
This 4th of July parade float for the Foat general store touts new records available from the Victor Talking Machine Company. Two versions of Victor’s iconic dog logo ("His Master’s Voice") top the float.
via: Herb and Jean Foat Collection, Waterford Area Local History, Waterford Public Library by way of University of Wisconsin Digital Collections.
13 Notes/ Hide
- livinthelowlife reblogged this from wiscohisto
- seanramz likes this
- michellerph likes this
- kevin-nacho1 reblogged this from wiscohisto
- b-hind-ths-hazl-eyes likes this
- this-old-stomping-ground likes this
- thee-beees-kneees reblogged this from wiscohisto
- thenancyuniverse likes this
- austinandallywithgravityfalls likes this
- krippner likes this
- comelyyy reblogged this from wiscohisto
- badgerstate reblogged this from wiscohisto
- thoughtmusings likes this
- puedescapturarelmundo likes this
- dashald likes this
- americanguide likes this
- wiscohisto posted this